The Duncan Grasshopper X is the Janos Karancz signature yoyo. The Grasshopper X was prototyped for 1.5 years before finetuning into the final version of a powerful, competition level yoyo.
The Grasshopper X is a bimetal yoyo machined from aluminum alloy 7075 with a blasted finish that supports grinds. Weighing at only 62.8 grams, it has the power of a heavier playing yoyo.
The Grasshopper X is known for its power, long spin times, speed and maneuverability. The Duncan is rim weighted with stainless steel inner rims, balancing the center weight. The weight distribution of the Grasshopper X produces a smooth playing, stable yoyo.
The Duncan Grasshopper X Yoyo is an unresponsive yoyo. A bind is required to wake this yoyo and return to your hand. If you don’t know how to do a bind or don’t want to learn, you may want to look for a responsive yoyo.
If you’re looking for a stable, powerful yoyo for technical combinations, give the Duncan Grasshopper X a try.
Duncan Grasshopper X Specifications:
- Diameter: 56.30 mm / 2.21 inches
- Width: 44.25 mm / 1.74 inches
- Gap Width: 4.50 mm / 0.17 inches
- Weight: 62.8 grams
- Bearing Size C (.250 x .500 x .187) Concave Bearing
- Response system: 19mm Slim Pad Size
- Material: Aluminum Alloy 7075
- Play style: String tricks (1A, 3A, 5A)
- Shape: Step round
- Non Responsive (bind needed to wake)