The Yoyo King Ghost is a bimetal (aluminum and steel) professional yoyo. The Ghost is designed for control for intermediate and advanced yoyo players. The Yoyo King Ghost has the perfect shape and transition.
It is constructed from high performance aircraft quality aluminum and stainless steel on the outside rings for added weight. The aluminum is anodized for silver color, added strength, and corrosion resistance. The stainless steel rings create an ideal weight distribution, making the Yoyo King Ghost a competition yoyo. It has the stability and power to move through intermediate and advanced yoyo tricks like Split the Atom, Trapeze, Double or Nothing and Around the World.
The Yoyo King Ghost Yoyo is a responsive yoyo. A bind is not required to wake this yoyo and return to your hand. To make this yoyo an unresponsive yoyo, simply install the wide, angled C bearing that is included in the box. When the Yoyo King Ghost yoyo is unresponsive, a bind will be required to return the yoyo to your hand. If you do not know how to perform a bind, stick with the narrow bearing. If you’re ready for binding tricks, use the wide bearing.
Yoyo King Ghost Yoyo Specifications:
- Weight: 65.8 grams
- Width: 42.37 mm
- Diameter: 56 mm
- Constructed of aircraft quality 6061 aluminum with stainless steel rings
- Anodized for color, added strength, and corrosion resistance.
- Play it responsive or unresponsive! Non-responsive design means that binding is required to wake the yoyo up.
- Narrow C bearing pre-installed for traditional "tug and return" play. Also includes wide C bearing for nonresponsive / binding play.
- Silicone response system for superior binding
- Take apart design for ease of changing and untangling strings
- String included